WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Roche embeds data standards and quality checks to harmonize, automate and integrate very heterogeneous and complex processes.
- Self-contained micro services deliver performance and scalability
- Scalable and flexible for data models in clinical and non-clinical
The Hyve present an approach to making new collaborative scientific research data FAIR in a real time manner on the internet.
- Rapid development of a semantic model expressed as subset of schema.org
- Reusable static web site generator code
Hear more about Roche’s ‘learning-by-doing’ FAIRification efforts
- Lessons learned from FAIRification of clinical data for Ophthalmology, Autism, Asthma and COPD
- Set up integrated end-to-end process for curation workflows for prospective studies
Learn how the responsibilities and competencies for data stewardship provides important expert advice and suport for FAIR data management.
- A growing need for data stewardship competences in life science industry
Read how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the INTEROPERABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Interoperability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Discover how these interactive events, guided by experts in data management, can provide a learning experience to improve the FAIRness of data brought by the participants.
- Practical “hands-on” training to evaluate and make data more FAIR