WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Hear more about Roche’s ‘learning-by-doing’ FAIRification efforts
- Lessons learned from FAIRification of clinical data for Ophthalmology, Autism, Asthma and COPD
- Set up integrated end-to-end process for curation workflows for prospective studies
Learn how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
Read how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the INTEROPERABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Interoperability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Find out how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the FINDABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Findability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Learn how the responsibilities and competencies for data stewardship provides important expert advice and suport for FAIR data management.
- A growing need for data stewardship competences in life science industry