WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Hear more about Roche’s ‘learning-by-doing’ FAIRification efforts
- Lessons learned from FAIRification of clinical data for Ophthalmology, Autism, Asthma and COPD
- Set up integrated end-to-end process for curation workflows for prospective studies
Roche embeds data standards and quality checks to harmonize, automate and integrate very heterogeneous and complex processes.
- Self-contained micro services deliver performance and scalability
- Scalable and flexible for data models in clinical and non-clinical
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
A Data Management Plan documents the specific attributes expected for your FAIR objectives.
- Prepare the Data Management Plan as early as possible
Find out more >
Learn how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the ACCESSIBILITY of the data and metadata.
- Accessibility of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Read how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the INTEROPERABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Interoperability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner