WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Learn out how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
Learn how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the ACCESSIBILITY of the data and metadata.
- Accessibility of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
A Data Management Plan documents the specific attributes expected for your FAIR objectives.
- Prepare the Data Management Plan as early as possible
Find out more >
Find out how the data stakeholders can prepare for the changes necessary to make data FAIR.
- Readiness for change provides the means to engage a wider group of staff throughout an organisation.