WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
The Hyve present an approach to making new collaborative scientific research data FAIR in a real time manner on the internet.
- Rapid development of a semantic model expressed as subset of schema.org
- Reusable static web site generator code
How to unlock the value of RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) and microarray data from a public repository Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO)
- Using machine-learning assisted curation, guided by the FAIR principles
- Leverage ontologies and controlled vocabularies for annotation
Discover how these interactive events, guided by experts in data management, can provide a learning experience to improve the FAIRness of data brought by the participants.
- Practical “hands-on” training to evaluate and make data more FAIR
Learn how the responsibilities and competencies for data stewardship provides important expert advice and suport for FAIR data management.
- A growing need for data stewardship competences in life science industry
Find out how a generic workflow can be deployed by workshops or action team to make important datasets FAIR.
- FAIRification as a retroactive workflow is common at this time
- FAIRification by design (data “born” FAIR) is far more desirable for the future