WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Roche embeds data standards and quality checks to harmonize, automate and integrate very heterogeneous and complex processes.
- Self-contained micro services deliver performance and scalability
- Scalable and flexible for data models in clinical and non-clinical
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Find out how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the FINDABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Findability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Discover how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the REUSABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Reusability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Capability Maturity Model applied to data helps an organisation to determine the capability for making data assets FAIR.
- The method defines five levels of maturity for how an organisation makes and maintains FAIR data.