WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Learn out how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
A Data Management Plan documents the specific attributes expected for your FAIR objectives.
- Prepare the Data Management Plan as early as possible
Find out more >
Read how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the INTEROPERABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Interoperability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Capability Maturity Model applied to data helps an organisation to determine the capability for making data assets FAIR.
- The method defines five levels of maturity for how an organisation makes and maintains FAIR data.