WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
Learn how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Elucidata tackles challenges in finding and reusing data through its curation app and custom curation of relevant data.
Reduced turnaround time; unlocked previously inaccessible datasets
Transformed target identification timeline in cancer immunotherapy
Find out more >
Learn how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the ACCESSIBILITY of the data and metadata.
- Accessibility of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Capability Maturity Model applied to data helps an organisation to determine the capability for making data assets FAIR.
- The method defines five levels of maturity for how an organisation makes and maintains FAIR data.
Discover how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the REUSABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Reusability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner