WHAT IS IN THE FAIR TOOLKIT?
- Why FAIR data matters for Life Science industry
- Use cases to exemplify the benefits of FAIR implementation by Life Science industry
- How-to methods for FAIR tools, training and change management
- Tips for Life Science industry and links to relevant resources
WHO IS THE FAIR TOOLKIT FOR?
- Data Stewards
- Laboratory Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Science Managers
The Hyve present an approach to making new collaborative scientific research data FAIR in a real time manner on the internet.
- Rapid development of a semantic model expressed as subset of schema.org
- Reusable static web site generator code
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs
Discover how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the REUSABILITY of the data and metadata.
- Reusability of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner
Find out how the data stakeholders can prepare for the changes necessary to make data FAIR.
- Readiness for change provides the means to engage a wider group of staff throughout an organisation.
Learn how to apply the FAIR Maturity Indicators to measure the ACCESSIBILITY of the data and metadata.
- Accessibility of data is compared with your FAIR objectives to identify and make improvements in an iterative manner