Elucidata tackles challenges in finding and reusing data through its curation app and custom curation of relevant data.
Reduced turnaround time; unlocked previously inaccessible datasets
Transformed target identification timeline in cancer immunotherapy
Find out more >
The Pistoia Alliance Bioassay FAIR Annotation project develops digital standards for bioassay metadata, provides annotations of bioassay method descriptions according to these standards, and makes them available publicly.
- Proposed a minimal information model for assay metadata. It is now used by the FDA IVP project.
- Annotated close to 2,800 previously published assay methods.
Find out more >
How to unlock the value of RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) and microarray data from a public repository Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO)
- Using machine-learning assisted curation, guided by the FAIR principles
- Leverage ontologies and controlled vocabularies for annotation
Hear more about Roche’s ‘learning-by-doing’ FAIRification efforts
- Lessons learned from FAIRification of clinical data for Ophthalmology, Autism, Asthma and COPD
- Set up integrated end-to-end process for curation workflows for prospective studies
Roche embeds data standards and quality checks to harmonize, automate and integrate very heterogeneous and complex processes.
- Self-contained micro services deliver performance and scalability
- Scalable and flexible for data models in clinical and non-clinical
The Hyve present an approach to making new collaborative scientific research data FAIR in a real time manner on the internet.
- Rapid development of a semantic model expressed as subset of schema.org
- Reusable static web site generator code
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Learn how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs