The Pistoia Alliance Bioassay FAIR Annotation project develops digital standards for bioassay metadata, provides annotations of bioassay method descriptions according to these standards, and makes them available publicly. At this time we created a data model for the assay methods descriptions based on the business needs of the funding organisations, and then used this data model to annotate a collection of 2353 assay protocols picked from diverse sources. We are now working with publishing companies, pharmaceutical firms, the US FDA, and the NIH to define a new industry standard for communication and reporting assay metadata.Find out more >
How to unlock the value of RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) and microarray data from a public repository Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO)
- Using machine-learning assisted curation, guided by the FAIR principles
- Leverage ontologies and controlled vocabularies for annotation
Hear more about Roche’s ‘learning-by-doing’ FAIRification efforts
- Lessons learned from FAIRification of clinical data for Ophthalmology, Autism, Asthma and COPD
- Set up integrated end-to-end process for curation workflows for prospective studies
Roche embeds data standards and quality checks to harmonize, automate and integrate very heterogeneous and complex processes.
- Self-contained micro services deliver performance and scalability
- Scalable and flexible for data models in clinical and non-clinical
The Hyve present an approach to making new collaborative scientific research data FAIR in a real time manner on the internet.
- Rapid development of a semantic model expressed as subset of schema.org
- Reusable static web site generator code
Discover how Bayer builds a harmonised FAIR data asset based on Health Care Professional partners.
- A knowledge graph from federated data integration
- Enables reuse by different consumers
Learn how SciBite unlock the value of bioassay data through semantic enrichment of metadata to create FAIR annotation.
- Unified annotation from ontologies across an area of business
- Standardized metadata for any application
Find out how AstraZeneca deploy a policy for identifiers to construct a FAIR infrastructure across the enterprise.
- A Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) policy for the enterprise
- A pilot server for persistent URIs